These articles are written for someone who is a Casino Host or Player Development Executive.
(If you are applying to be a Host, then read flip over to here.)
Here are some articles that cover the Host Essentials:
- Here are the basics for a new Host. Congratulations! Here’s how to be a Host
- Communications in Player Development lays out the basis for interacting with players.
- How can you benefit from learning about your customers’ quirks and catering to them?
- As a host, you should be an expert at building and nurturing relationships.
- You will be sending out letters and cards. Yes, really! Here are some tips and disasters.
- For kicks and giggles, here are some War Stories from the PD Trenches
Beyond the Essentials
- The 10 Traits of Successful Hosts will help you to succeed and also keep you out of trouble. No reason to add extra stress to your already busy day.
- Have you been given goals? Here are some steps that you can take to build momentum and exceed your goals. 7 Steps for Hosts to Exceed Their Goals.
Growing the Business!
You are in the business of Player Development with emphasis on Development! Sometimes you can run out of creative ideas on how to engage the Guests. Here are some tips.
You can sign up to receive an email with each new article. We publish weekly. And if you’d like to submit an article of your own, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the Feedback link if you don’t find what you looking for!