Do you want to become a Casino Host in the future? Or are you applying to be a Host and you want to know the interview questions?
Good for you, for taking the time to prepare yourself for the interview.
(Are you a Realtor? Working in a Bank? Selling some kind of face-to-face product? Casino’s do hire hosts from other industries. This book will show you how to transfer your skills into the world of the Casino Host.)
These articles will give you a flavor for the job. It’s a busy job with lots of responsibilities.
- Here are the basics for a new Host. Congratulations! Here’s how to be a Host
- You will be working with high net worth individuals (that means players with lots of money) but you have a secret weapon. Money Can’t Buy Them Love!
- Communications in Player Development lays out the basis for interacting with players.
- How can you benefit from learning about your customers’ quirks and catering to them?
- As a host, you should be an expert at building and nurturing relationships.
- Read this article on Host Vocabulary and make yourself familiar with the terms that will be used by the hiring manager.
If this has given you a good flavor for being a Casino Host then go and read all of the Host Articles! Perhaps you can read one a week and focus on bringing these skills into your daily work life.
Take a short on-line training class in How To Become a Casino Host.
Understand the job. Polish your resume. Prepare your answers for the Hiring Manager. And Ace the Interview!
Use Promo Code HIAPD for 25% discount to only $12
And that includes one free review of your Resume. You can study the class over and over; there is no time limit.
Click here to see the Lesson Plan! Don’t forget Promo Code HIAPD for your 25% discount.
You can sign up to receive an email with each new article. We publish weekly. And if you’d like to submit an article of your own, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the Feedback link if you don’t find what you looking for!