Do you want to become a Casino Host in the future? Or are you applying to be a Host and you want to know the interview questions?
Good for you, for taking the time to prepare yourself for the interview.
The articles on this page will give you a start. Then purchase a short book How to Become a Casino Host. Available from Amazon
(Are you a Realtor? Working in a Bank? Selling some kind of face-to-face product? Casino’s do hire hosts from other industries. This book will show you how to transfer your skills into the world of the Casino Host.)
These articles will give you a flavor for the job. It’s a busy job with lots of responsibilities.
- Here are the basics for a new Host. Congratulations! Here’s how to be a Host
- You will be working with high net worth individuals (that means players with lots of money) but you have a secret weapon. Money Can’t Buy Them Love!
- Communications in Player Development lays out the basis for interacting with players.
- How can you benefit from learning about your customers’ quirks and catering to them?
- As a host, you should be an expert at building and nurturing relationships.
- Read this article on Host Vocabulary and make yourself familiar with the terms that will be used by the hiring manager.
If this has given you a good flavor for being a Casino Host then go and read all of the Host Articles! Perhaps you can read one a week and focus on bringing these skills into your daily work life. And sign up to receive new ones.