I have made a lot of changes over the last year, to live a healthier and happier life. I was feeling pretty smug but then I went for a walk with my Natural teacher, Betty Sue O’Brian, and she was horrified to see my ‘unprotected’ iPhone.
My iphone needs protection?
“Dear Jackie, I just want to tell you something you may not know about your phone.
- Your phone emits radiation and the Government measures this.
- Whether it is on or not, your phone is always emitting radiation because it is always communicating with a cell tower.
- You should pretend that your head is the size of a basketball, and the phone should never enter the ball area. Don’t sleep with the phone near your head.
- Turn off celiular data when not using it.
- Do not sleep with your phone or ipad charging in your room! You’ll get a better night’s sleep and avoid over exposure. Charge it during the day and keep it at arms length during the night.
- Get protection especially if you have an iphone”
Turns out that you can find out the SARS (Specific Absorption Rate) rating of your phone. My iphone is much worse than the Samsung phones. .
SAR is a measure of the RF (radiofrequency) energy absorbed into your body from the phone. The US legal limit is 1.6 and the iPhone is right up there whereas Samsung is half as much.(Check your phone at https://www.rfsafe.com/sar-rating-comparison/)
It also turns out that you can buy protective cases as well as better headsets. Again, take a look at www.rfsafe.com
I decided to share this with you, and please forward, because in PD we have a phone glued to our body at all times, 24×7. This is not wooh-wooh made-up stuff, it is measured and regulated by the FFC. You might want to check it out and, meantime, keep that iphone at arms length whenever you can.
There is something new to learn every day! Perhaps you already knew this, and I am just behind the curve?
This article is from playerdeveloment.casino where you can sign up for a new weekly article without Ads.